If SimUText unexpectedly quits every time you try to log in, we have a work-around that has been fixing this issue for most people:
- On the sign in screen, click on Change Location.
- Check the Use a proxy server box.
- Put an X in the Host and Port fields. Click Save.
- When SimUText goes back to the log in screen, it will probably tell you that there is no internet connection. Go back to Change Location and uncheck the User proxy server box but don't remove the x's in the fields. Click Save.
- When the log in screen comes back, try logging in with your user id and password.