Your credit card was declined when you tried to subscribe to your SimUText.
If your credit card was declined as you tried to subscribe to your SimUText, check the following.
- Be sure that you have enough remaining in your credit limit to cover the cost of the SimUText
- Double check the zip code you typed in. For your security, you must enter the zip code of the billing address that the bank has on record. That zip code may be different than your current address.
- If you have a prepaid debit card, try registering your address with the card so that the card has a valid zip code, and use that zip code when paying for your SimUText.
- Make sure you entered your name and other items exactly as they appear on the card
- Make sure the formatting of all of the information you enter is correct, e.g. a four-digit year for the expiration date, and a five-digit zip code.
If none of these suggestions resolve the issue, you may contact our Support Desk to have your card manually processed.