After registering, you access your assigned course content using the downloadable SimUText application.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the program on a Windows PC. Make sure you meet the system requirements for Windows before you proceed.
- Log into your student account via the Returning Users link at https://simutext.com (or for Canadian schools, https://simutextca.com).
- Click the Download Simutext Installer button to open the downloads page.
- Click the Download button for your operating system.
- In Internet Explorer, choose "Run" and the installer will start when the download is done.
Other browsers: When the download finishes, you should see a file in your browser's Downloads window called SimUText_Win_Setup_20######.msi (the final characters are a date string)
Double-click on the downloaded file to start the installer wizard.
- Follow the prompts in the installation dialog.
Windows Vista users must have Administrator access to install the program.
Important! When prompted during the installation, choose the Install for All Users option instead of installing for a single user.