If you want to print or read the text of a SimUText chapter outside of the SimUText application, you can use the Print feature as follows:
- Launch the SimUText application and click on a module.
- Click on the Navigation Button (square with 3 horizontal lines) in the upper left-hand corner and select Print.
- Click on the first section to print, and then click the Print button to export to a PDF.
- If you would like to print a hard copy, go to File > Print, and send to your printer. If you would like to save PDFs of multiple sections, then click on File > Save As... and give the file a more specific name.
- Go back to your SimUText window and repeat these steps for any other sections you would like to print or have available as a PDF.
Printing your Notes is a separate process. To print your highlights and annotations, open the My Notes feature in your SimUText chapter and then click the Print button at the bottom of the window. (This button is not available unless you have saved at least one highlight in the chapter.)