After registering, you access your assigned course content using the downloadable SimUText application.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the program on a Mac system. Make sure you meet the system requirements for OSX before you proceed.
- Log into your student account via the Returning Users link at https://simutext.com (or for Canadian schools, https://simutextca.com).
- Click the Download Simutext Installer button to open the downloads page.
- Click the Download button for your operating system.
- When the download finishes, you should see a file in your browser's Downloads window called SimUText_Mac_Installer_20######.dmg (the final characters are a date string)
- Double-click it to mount the Disk Image.
- At the License Agreement window, click Accept to continue.
- The installer opens a Finder window for the mounted disk image. Drag the SimUText folder onto the Applications folder alias to install it in the main Applications folder. (Or, you may drag the SimUText folder anywhere you want on your computer.)
- After the installation is done, eject the Disk Image like any other drive.
- Click Go > Applications. Open the SimUText folder and double-click on the SimUText application to launch it.
For easy access, when you have launched SimUText, you may Ctrl-click its Dock icon and choose "Keep in Dock."