After registering for your SimUText, you can access your assigned course content through our SimUText application.
Follow the instructions below to download and install the program on a Mac system. Make sure your computer meets the system requirements for OS X before you proceed.
- Log into the online Student Portal at https://simutext.com (or for Canadian schools, https://simutextca2.com).
- Click on the green Get Mac Installer button.
- When the file finishes downloading, open it. (You may need to navigate to your Downloads folder and double-click on the .dmg file named SimUText_YEAR_Win_Setup_20######.dmg (the final characters are a date string) to launch the Installer Wizard.)
- Double-click the .dmg file to mount the Disk Image.
- At the License Agreement window, click Accept to continue.
- When the finder window opens, drag the SimUText folder onto the Applications folder alias to install it in the main Applications folder. (Alternatively, you may drag the SimUText folder anywhere you want on your computer.
- After the installation is done, eject the Disk Image like any other drive.
- Navigate to your Applications folder and double-click on the SimUText application to launch it.
For easy access, once you have launched SimUText, you can Ctrl-click its Dock icon, select Options, and choose "Keep in Dock."